Tissue Paper Pumpkin Goody Bags
- candy or small toys of your choice
- orange tissue paper
- green pipe cleaners
- floral tape
- googly eyes (optional but so cute!)
- Fold the tissue paper in half, and then in half again to make a square. Tissue paper is quite thin and fragile, so you will need the extra sturdiness.
- Lay the folded tissue paper out and place a small pile of candy in the center. I used approximately 14 pieces of fun size chocolate candy for each one, but you may need to experiment a little depending on the type of candy you use.
- Pull all of the sides up and gather them together to form a little bag. You may need to manipulate the candy to make it as round as possible.
- Use a pipe cleaner to twist it shut, leaving a few inches remaining for curling later.
- Next, wrap the floral tape around the pipe cleaner, covering everything except for the part of the pipe cleaner that you are going to curl.
- Now use a pencil to curl the uncovered piece of pipe cleaner.
- Add googly eyes if you’d like, and you’re done!
Credit given to instrupix.com for this fun treat.