Directions To Make Treats:
- Place the apple rings between paper towels 10 minutes before starting to remove the extra moisture.
- Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
- Use a fork to lower one apple ring at a time into the bowl of melted chocolate. Lift out and tap the fork on the side of the bowl gently to remove excess chocolate.
- Place the apple ring on parchment paper. Immediately press an Oreo cookie on the bottom half of the ring. Add the sprinkles right away. Let set. Repeat with the remaining apple rings.
- Use a toothpick to add a little bit of chocolate to the back of the eyes and place on the cookie. Do the same with the candy corn.
- Squeeze a little bit of red frosting around the candy corn to create the wattle.
Treat credit : InsideBruCrewlife.com