Ho, ho, ho time for a new fun and easy Christmas project – let’s make a paper ball reindeer!
- light brown construction paper
- dark brown construction paper
- optional paper trimmer
- wiggle eye stickers or googly eyes. Alternatively, you can also draw your own.
- red pom pom or red construction paper
- Cut 4 paper strips. About a “finger” wide. There are no rules as to how long or how wide the paper strips need to be – if your paper strips are longer you might need to use more than 4 paper strips to make a nice, full ball shape. So adjust the project as you go.
- Gently bend them in half, the fold marking the middle of the paper strips.
- Apply a small amount of glue on the middle of the paper strip.
- Place another paper strip on top of the first one, centered and at a 90 degree angle.
- Glue on the other two, evenly spaced. If you have more strips, add more trying to have them as evenly spaced as possible.
- Next, take one end of one paper strip and apply glue on it. Take the other end of the same paper strip and glue it together with the first end, making a circle loop. Continue with all other paper strips, until you have a nice looking paper ball.
- Cut antlers out of darker construction paper. Fold them at the bottom end (L shape) and apply glue. Stick them on the top of the paper ball.
- Take a pom pom, add glue and press it onto the paper ball. Add two wiggle eye stickers or googly eyes. All done! Your Paper Ball Reindeer Craft is complete!
Credit given to easypeasyandfun.com for this fun craft.