This simple Thanksgiving Day craft is the perfect origami project for kids, and it will also encourage them to read more!
- Turkey Bookmark Template (Download it at the end of the post)
- White paper
- Download and print the turkey bookmark template.
- Cut the square and fold it into a triangle making sure both parts of the turkey are on the same side. Crease well.
- Turn the triangle over and fold the right corner towards the middle. Do the same with the left corner.
- Unfold both corners and fold the top layer of the triangle to the bottom.
- Tuck the flaps that we created in step 3 into the pocket created in step 4.
- Cut the five feathers included in your template.
- Glue the feathers behind the bookmark starting with the yellow in the middle, followed by the orange feathers, and the red ones.
- Your turkey bookmark is ready to start gobbling on your favorite fall book!
FIND THE FOLDING INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO AND PRINTABLE AT:
Credit given to printablesfairy.com for this fun craft.