After careful consideration between our CEO and branch managers, we have decided that it would be in the best interest of both the members and the staff that we continue to operate as we have been over the last several weeks. The Lobby will remain closed until further notice, drive thrus and night drops will remain open and curbside banking will continue.
We greatly appreciate your continued patience and cooperation through these unconventional times. We look forward to getting back to normal operations in the very near future.
03-31-2020: We are here for you during these difficult times in many ways.
As we continue to closely monitor this situation, we want to keep the health and safety of our staff and members a priority. As a precautionary measure to help protect the safety and well-being of our employees and members and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will be closing our lobbies to walk-in traffic indefinitely effective April 1st and will be offering limited services only. Please contact your local branch for more information on how to complete your transactions as a few are doing Curbside Banking. We encourage you to take advantage of our convenient 24/7 services that we offer.
- Online Banking and Voice Response Unit to check balances and make account transfers.
- Use of debit and credit cards to make online purchases for delivery.
- Use Bill Payer to pay your bills online.
- Loan applications can be completed anytime or anywhere by applying at mlfcu.net. You can also view our loan rates online at mlfcu.net
- Use of Night Drop to deposit cash and checks available at all branch locations throughout the day.
- Our drive-thru window is available at the St Marys and Warren locations and will be open regular hours.
- Other limited services may be available by appointment only. Please contact your local branch for more information on how to complete your transactions as a few are doing Curbside Banking.
We also understand there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. We are here to help and encourage members who may be impacted or need assistance to reach out to discuss and find a solution for you. Also, remember you may be eligible for interest only payments. For more information please contact any branch office.
As we continue to monitor everything closely, we plan to have a full staff ready to help you. Please call if you have any questions or continue to check our website for ongoing updates.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to monitor the situation and notify members of any changes to the branch availability and limited services via our website and postings at all the branches.
Branch Locations and Information
St. Marys – Main Branch
- Phone: (814) 834-9518
- Fax: (814) 781-1646
- Nicole Cole, Branch Manager – (814) 368-3880 ext. 3
- Pam White, Loan Dept. – (814) 368-3880 Ext. 2
- Phone: (814) 368-3880
- Fax: (814) 368-1694
Warren – East
- Donna Tomasone, Branch Manager – (814) 723-2221
- Ericka Dominick, Loan Dept. – (814) 723-2221 Ext. 4
- Phone: (814) 723-2221
- Fax: (814) 723-9530
Warren – West
VRU – Automated Teller
- Toll-Free: (877) 286-5328
- Local: (814) 834-4874
SERVICE PHONE NUMBERS
our CEO should you have any questions or concerns with your credit union
Rena Sennett, CEO.: (814) 834-9518
our Bill Pay Specialist if you have any problems regarding your Mountain Laurel
Federal Bill Pay account.
Danette Wickett, CFO.: (814) 834-9518
the Loan Department with loan questions.
Lori Clinger, IRA/Loan Processor: (814) 834-9518
Asset Recovery Specialist
Contact the Asset Recovery Specialist.
Maura Frey, Asset Recovery Specialist: (814) 834-9518
Credit & Debit Card Specialists
Contact the Credit Card Specialist.
Cyndi Uveges, Credit Card Specialist: (814) 834-9518
Contact the Debit Card Specialist.
Miranda Detsch, Debit Card Specialist: (814) 834-9518