Online Banking & Bill Pay
Online Banking puts all your Credit Union account information at your fingertips 24/7! It's safe, secure, and easy to use.
You will be able to check your account balances and transaction history, even transfer between accounts.
To sign up for Online Banking, download the Online Banking Agreement and Application (pdf). Once you have completed the forms, drop them off at the credit union or fax them to the main office at (814) 781-1646. Check online, the next business day, to see if your request has been processed. For security reasons, you will not receive an email when your request is processed!
You will receive your statement with E-Statements through Online Banking. Your statement will be available on the 1st business day of the month! If you would like a paper statement, there will be a monthly fee of $5.00. Please inform the credit union when signing up for online banking if you would prefer a paper statement.
How to access Online Banking
- If this is your first time using online banking, please use your primary share account number...no zero's are needed on the front of the number.
- Your password, for first time users, is the last four digits of your social security number.
- Type in the lowercase black letters where indicated. You will then be prompted immediately to change your password. The credit union will have no record of your password. So if you forget your password, you will need to call the credit union to request that your password be reset to the last four digits of your social security number.
- Next, you will need to answer a set of 5 security questions. Please write your answers down in a secure place as you will need to answer one of these questions every time you log on.
You are now ready to start using online banking! If you have any questions, please contact the credit union at 814-834-9518 or email us.
CAUTION!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH ONLINE BANKING TRANSFERS!
You must print out a receipt! At the bottom of the receipt it must say.... "Your transfer has been recorded!" If any other message occurs - the transfer did not work! Call the credit union for more details!
NEW FEATURE! Member Self-unlock
You will now have the capability to unlock yourself in HomeBanking! If you get locked out, the login page has a link towards the bottom of the page that will begin the process. Once clicked, you will be asked for your account number and email address. As long as you are setup for HomeBanking and you have submitted your email address to the credit union for HomeBanking, a randomly generated email will be sent to your email address. The email will contain a temporary password they can use to login. It's that easy.
If you don't put the correct information in, the self-unlock function will be unavailable for 15 minutes to help prevent abuse. Please note that you must set your email address on the new settings page before the unlock feature will work. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Electronic Bill Pay
TIRED OF PAYING BILLS? Let us do it for you!
Okay, so we can't actually supply the funds to pay your bills. We can, however, eliminate the stress and time constraints associated with doing so. The service is called Electronic Bill Payment, and it's available today to members who have a credit union checking account!
Electronic Bill Payment (EBP) is a service that makes it simple and convenient to pay your monthly bills. All you have to do is verify that the amount you have been billed is correct, and then schedule the payment. Your credit union will do the rest!
Once you have filled out your Online Billpay Agreement (pdf) and are enrolled in Online Banking through the Credit Union, you can click here to access Bill Pay through our Online Banking site. After logging in, simply click on "Credit Union Bill Pay" on the bottom left side of your Online Banking home page. You can schedule recurring payments of the same amount (i.e. mortgage), and by retaining the contact information of the payee, your bill payment history speeds the process of paying billed amounts that vary from month to month (i.e. credit card).
Payments should be requested no less than five business days prior to the bill's due date to ensure they are received on time.
- If you are experiencing problems bringing up the bill payment screen, please check the security settings on your personal computer such as the Pop-Up Blocker. The settings on your personal computer may be causing your inability to access the bill payment site. We regret any inconvenience you may be experiencing. You may also need up update your version of your web browser.
There is a $5.00 per month fee for this service. The fee will be withdrawn from your checking account each month.